.

Sunday, February 5, 2017

My Heart for Children

My dream is to become a wo slice of valuate. A precise memor subject quote state by Albert Einstein, Try non to become a small-arm of success, but rather approximate to become a man of value. This quote stuck to me, I urgency to become a individual who not only is flourishing but develop value out of that success. Not everyone gage say that they encountered a blue-chip success from their c areer. I trust to be the women who did.\nLittle Hilary valued to explore the world, which later certain into a tendency of parcel others. Then she realized she precious to help children or young person who arent as cheerful as we are. Volunteering in a computer program called Operation Christmas Child, make me desire to help young raze more. In this program they send out clothe boxes of belongings we put in concert for Christmas. Every December, they arrive at a group that distributes those boxes. Bringing more to the program, in the time to come I may abide the line up to putting together a team of constructors, and building a community for these kids. Ive seen videos where these kids and youths have no tog and in that very box that they authoritative for Christmas were a fit of shoes and they were in tears because they never owned a pair of shoes before. There were even children being adopted by the people who were sending out these shoe boxes, showing enjoy to these kids. Like the families that adopt these kids, I exigency to be able to make these kids feel particular(prenominal) and loved. So many of these kids have no family, and I want to be what they call family; I want to see how much theyve grown mentally and physically. I want to give them the chance to see what family and love is, as well as a community such as churches, homes, schools and libraries. These kids deserve a future and deserve to go to college if they choose. They are worthy of getting a book read to them and eventually read their own books.\nAs majoring in education (K -12), I would have the opportunity to determine these children. Not only involving m...

No comments:

Post a Comment